Here at Williams Tooling, we focus on training and employee retention. In fact, 50% of our employees have been with us for 7 or more years, and 65% of employees have been with us for 5 years. If you’re looking for an apprenticeship program, or you’re an experienced tool and die maker who is looking for a new environment, we want to hear from you!
TOOL AND DIE APPRENTICESHIPS IN WEST MICHIGAN
Our apprenticeship program gives you the hands-on training you need to become a skilled tool and die maker. You’ll work alongside our best tool and die makers to learn an important trade while you make money. Our program offers the following:
- The opportunity to earn money as you get hands-on experience learning an important trade from veteran tool and die makers
- Classroom training, paid for by Williams Tooling
- Wages that increase as you progress through the apprenticeship program
- Certification that is recognized by tool and die shops nationwide
TOOL AND DIE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
We always accept applications for skilled tool and die makers, machine operators and designers. If you have the skills and qualifications to start a career at Williams Tooling, we want to hear from you! Here are some reasons to apply:
- Our facility is bright and open
- Career advancement is important to us
- Williams Tooling has some of the latest tools and technology available in the industry
- Training opportunities available
- We offer our employees a competitive benefits package, including paid vacation
OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE WORKING FOR WILLIAMS TOOLING AND MANUFACTURING, INC.
Contact us for current openings!